Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Photos from the Summer

I need some roasted green chile in the worst way, so I improvised.


Our kids like beans, a lot. They think it's fun to sort and clean them too.

What a great big sister. Sarah loves to read to her siblings.


David cut down this tree limb that was hanging over our front yard. It looked so much smaller when it was up high. I took this far away picture so you could an idea of the size of that thing.


This is the "before" picture of our blue bathroom and our next project. As of today, the old floor is out, the blue tub is gone, and the blue toilet just came out tonight. So far, we only have the new tub in, but flooring and a new toilet are coming this week (I hope).


Look closely. David is IN the exersaucer with Rachel.

One of the few times he slows down during the day - nap time.


Awwwww...

David and I went bowling with our good friends Martin and Carrie and had great double-date night.

David found this awesome jacket that someone had left at the bowling alley who-knows-how-long-ago. He called it lucky and wore it for a few sets. He actually got a strike this time. =)

Chillin.... we had the entire place to ourselves. No joke. Who knew that 6pm on a Friday night would be so quiet at the Orchard Lanes? I guess everyone comes later for the cosmic bowling (w/ black lights and disco balls).

First day of homeschool - at "recess" 

The next Gerber baby? =)

New tub, in process


What kid doesn't love painting?



Last Friday, this little guy wore the same pair of underwear all day long. So I took a picture and bragged about it to my mom. Then 5 minutes later he peed his pants. Oh well. (And, there's the finished tub in the background...we've only used it once because the floor is all ripped up and it's kinda dirty in that room).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the best mom. Just thought I'd let you know.

Roxanne said...

Great pictures and wow, David's jacket is just too cool.

Timber said...

When I first saw the picture of David's sweater I thought, "that doesn't look like what he'd wear." And then I read that he found it lol!

David's potty trained?! He's about the same age as Wesley, isn't he? I haven't even started with Wesley. I'm hoping by springtime he'll have the vocabulary and at least an iota of desire to learn.