Saturday, March 19, 2011

A few pictures from the week



In no particular order...these are just a few of the pictures that I emailed to myself from the cell phone camera. I have a lot more on our camcorder, but that takes more effort to upload them...so I'll post those later.



At a birthday party, in the bounce castle-thing.

Opening presents on her birthday.

Ballerina barbie from Kristin.

At the park with friends later that day. (The outfit is a cheerleader sort of outfit and came with a smaller, matching one for her barbie).

Wearing green for St. Patrick's day.

Showing off her stickers from Grandma.

Riding a train at a friend's birthday party today.

Bounce castle

Getting ready to go rock climbing. She loved it!
I have some short videos of her climbing, but I need to send them to my email or upload them on the computer still. Watch for those next week.

Playing in the bounce castle, singing "Yay, yay, yay..."

(Here's a video of her too)

No comments: